Liebster award, again!
As I have done this twice before, I wont be redoing the whole post, I will just answer the individual questions from each one! 😀
If you want to read my full post and see who I nominated, you can click here.
So first up we have Lucy’s questions:
1. Why did you start blogging? I wanted an outlet where I could share my thoughts/views/anything else with anyone who wanted to read it!
2. What is your dream career? I actually don’t have a definite answer to this one! Something within the beauty industry though I would say!
3. What’s your favourite hobby (aside from blogging!) Either walking the dog or reading
4. Favourite high street store? Internacionale or River Island
5. Favourite beauty product? My Biotherm moisturiser
6. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? To have clear skin!
7. Favourite place you’ve visited? I’m a big fan of Cornwall!
8. Name three bands/singers that would be in your dream festival lineup? Il Divo, Nickelback and Carrie Underwood (I generally go for songs as opposed to actual bands/singers so this was hard!!)
9. Favourite subject at school? Computing
10. Where would you like to be in 5 years time? In a job I love with another dog or two! 🙂
11. Who would be your dream date? Tough one! Probably Chris Hemsworth.
So now Jess’ Questions! 🙂
1. What are your favourite sweets? Malteasers
2. What is your favourite high street store? Internacionale or River Island
3. What is your favourite beauty product ever? (As something different from the above questions) – Mac Black Track Fluid Line
4. Who is your inspiration? Happy/motivated people!
5. What is your favourite blog and why? DulceCandy.com – she is amazing and I love her style!
6. What is your favourite book? This changes as I don’t have a set favourite! The first book (Marked) from the House of Night series by PC and Kristin Cast is up there though!
7. What is your favourite thing about yourself? I really like my hair 🙂
8. Favourite female and male celebrity? Not really into celebrities if I am honest =\
9. Top three television programmes? Big Bang Theory, Criminal Minds and does QVC count? 😛
10. If you were stuck on a desert island and could only have 3 items what would they be? (I imagine the answer wanted here is not the practical answer, for example a boat 😛 ) so sunscreen, a floppy hat and lipbalm!
11. What is your biggest fear? Ending up in a job long term which I don’t enjoy! (I have others but don’t feel okay saying them on here haha 😛 )